Locksley Resources Ltd (ASX:LKY) Drilling commences at the Tottenham Project
- Locksley Resources admitted to the Australian Stock Exchange
- Diamond drilling underway at the Tottenham Copper Project
- Seven hole programme for approximately 1,540m at Orange Plains and Carolina Deposits
- Larger diameter PQ drilling undertaken for geotechnical and metallurgical studies
- Drill testing for southern extensions of the Carolina Deposit
- Exploration Licence Applications 6213, 6262 and 6265 have been recommended for grant
- Land purchase over the Orange Plains deposit
Locksley Resources (ASX: LKY) (‘LKY’ or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that after the successful oversubscribed $5M listing in early July, diamond drilling has commenced at the Orange Plains and Carolina Deposits that form part of the Tottenham Copper Project in the prolific Lachlan Fold Belt of central New South Wales, Australia.
"Locksley has a very clear focus on a strong copper project positioned in a world-class domain. We intend to add value to the excellent work completed by the previous owners and transform what is believed to be a very strong exploration target range of 7Mt @ 2 % Cu and 1g/t Au to 14Mt @ 1.2% Cu and .5 g/t Au1, by upgrading it to a 2012 resource category."
Steve Woodham, Managing Director at Lockley Resources Ltd
View the full announcement here
To keep up to date with what's happening with Locksley Resources and the copper industry as a whole, subscribe to the Locksley Chairman’s List.