The latest AuStar Gold (AUL) company presentation is out, and they have been busy. Read about the high-grade gold opportunity and the following highlights.
Find the full announcement here.
- Victorian, high-grade gold opportunity.
- Morning Star Mine produced circa 830koz of gold at ~26.5g/t gold.
- Infrastructure in place - 2 mining licences, underground mine, a shaft and winder hoisting infrastructure and a gold processing plant.
- Currently mining at Morning Star at grades above 10g/t gold.
- Significant potential for growth within the mining leases.
- Significant exploration potential with a land holding of 667 km .
- Geological similarities exist with the Fosterville Goldfield.
Visible pyrite & gold mineralisation spotted after firing at McNally's.