Barclay Pearce Capital is hosting a free digital panel discussion regarding the Australian renewable energy sector on the 29th of September, 3pm AEST. Our industry experts comprise representatives from the Australian energy giants of tomorrow and will seek to answer the question:
“Will Australia become a global superpower in the export of renewable energy?”
Australia has been exporting energy for decades. We’re currently the largest exporter of natural gas and the second largest exporter of coal in the world. The world is transitioning from fossil fuels to renewable energy, but not all countries will be able to be fully self-sufficient on renewable energy; they will require energy to be imported.
Australia is a renewable energy powerhouse; it has everything necessary to generate 100% of its electricity needs from renewable sources. More importantly, Australia can generate excess energy that can be exported to other countries through green hydrogen.
Burning questions we will explore
- What are the key international markets for green hydrogen exports? Why?
- What technological barriers need to be overcome to enable export?
- What government support is being offered to the green hydrogen industry?
- What industries will be the key customers for green hydrogen over the next decade?
- What characteristics give Australia a competitive advantage in green hydrogen production?
Seats are limited, so complete your registration to confirm your attendance at the industry update webinar. Please ensure your details are accurate as our team will contact you shortly.